STEPHANIE KOLB, DISTRICT NURSE
618-262-5104 EXT 112, SKOLB@WABASH348.COM
Click the links below to download instructions and forms.
- Health Requirements for school enrollment.
- Rules for Immunizations
- School Physical - This form will also be used as a sports physical.
(Required for entry into Kindergarten,
6thand 9th grade. Also required for any new student enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time.)
- A Sports Physical must be completed prior to participation in a sports activity.
- Dental Exam - Required for Kindergarten,
2nd,6th and 9th grades.
- Eye Exam - Required for Kindergarten and any new student enrolling in an Illinois school for the first time.
- School Medication Form - Required
to becompleted by a physician if the studentis to keep medication at school.
- Authorization for self-carry medication.
(Required to be completed by parent and physician if the
studentis to carry inhaler or epi-pen at school.
- Pre-participation Examination Sports Physical
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan (DMMP)
- Food Allergy Action Plan - Emergency Care Plan
- Allergy Assessment - Family Food Allergy Health History Form
- IDPH - Asthma Action Plan